There are all sorts of skin treatments available at spas and dermatologists these days. All claiming to change your skin and your life with a simple 2-hour therapy for a hefty price. Sure, it might be worth it, but do you really know what you’re getting for your money? What exactly are these treatments doing for your skin? Are there any alternatives that might be just as good if not, better?
We want to help answer your questions, so we’re diving into the functions and benefits of four popular skin therapy technologies with proven results: ultrasound wave therapy, vibration therapy, far infrared light therapy, and galvanic ion therapy.
Ultrasound Wave Therapy
Ultrasound wave technology uses sound waves that are greater than the upper limit of human hearing. These waves generate approximately 5 million vibrations per second and generate heat that raises the skin temperature by 0.5 – 1.0°C, benefiting skin in the following ways:
- Pores are opened, allowing for the removal of impurities
- Vibrations activate skin healing mechanisms and push nutrients deep into the skin
- Elastin and collagen production increase, reducing the appearance of lines/wrinkles
- Blood and lymph circulation increase
- Skin cell turnover increases as ultrasonic waves aid in dead cell removal
- Cell metabolism increases, resulting in a reduction of facial fat
Vibration technology functions to both relax facial muscles and activate your skin cells’ natural healing properties to promote skin recovery. Elasticity increases, rendering the skin more youthful and luminous. Vibration technology also functions to push the skincare products into the deepest layer of the skin where it can help repair and protect the life of every skin cell. Benefits include:
- Skin and facial muscles are relaxed and rejuvenated
- Elastin & Collagen are strengthened
- Nutrients are transported deep into the skin
Far Infrared (FIR) Light Therapy
Infrared light is a type of electromagnetic radiation emitted by the sun whose wavelength falls out of the visible range. Despite the fact that we cannot see far infrared radiation, it is perceived by thermoreceptors in the skin as heat. FIR has the following benefits:
- Skin is warmed, unclogging pores and expanding capillaries
- Blood ow increases, helping eliminate toxins associated with aging and fatigue
- Mitochondrial stimulation results in increased enzyme activity and metabolism
- Promotes the breakdown of cellulite, fat, trapped water, and wastes
- Promotes the regeneration of skin tissue
- Increases oxygen and nutrient delivery to cells resulting in increased skin vitality
Galvanic Ion Therapy
When accompanied by an appropriate conducting agent (such as PSR Next [Precision Skin Rejuvenator]), galvanic ion therapy works by supplying a current of positive and negative ions through the skin. Positive ions cleanse pores by clinging to dirt, oils, and makeup and extracting these impurities. Negative ions increase the skin’s ability to absorb nutrients from treatment products by pushing them into deeper layers of the skin. The results:
- Energy from galvanic ion exchange attacks bacteria and promotes skin cell regeneration
- Impurities are extracted resulting in cleaner pores
- Beneficial nutrients are transported deep into the skin
- Skin is more hydrated, and the appearance of ne lines and wrinkles is reduced
Where can I get these?
All of these therapies may sound intriguing and of interest to you because they really do work wonders! Many spas and beauty gadgets on the market offer these treatments individually at a hefty price. The average cost for light treatment alone in a spa is $200 – $400 per session! And, most beauty therapy machines on the market usually only offer one function for a high price. On average, to purchase beauty devices with all four of the therapies described above, it would cost $1,400, and that doesn’t even include product to use with them! There HAS to be something cheaper… there is!
An in-home device whose combination of technologies makes it unmatched in the industry today! Together with Celloxylin® PSR Next, [Precision Skin Rejuvenator], the Derma Firm Illuminator helps to visibly reduce wrinkle length and depth while improving the tone, texture, and brightness of surface skin cells. The best part – 10 minutes daily will give you results for a fraction of the cost demanded by professional spas, salons, or combinations of single function beauty devices!
Topical nutrients from PSR Next synergize with ultrasound wave, galvanic ion, far infrared light, and micro massage created by the Derma Firm Illuminator to visibly reduce the signs of aging. Nutrient absorption is improved. Skin’s texture and tone is returned to its youthful appearance, while cellular nutrition protects from oxidative stress and cell senescence. This treatment system delivers beneficial age advantage nutrients into the upper most layers of the skin, visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, increases collagen production to visibly enhance skin’s firmness, reduces inflammation, visibly reduces pore size, and improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin. Aging skin is a thing of the past. A youthful appearance can be achieved without a visit to the doctor!
Scientifically Proven Results!
Clinical testing by an independent laboratory was conducted over a 28-day period to evaluate the ability of the Derma Firm Illuminator Treatment System to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin’s elasticity, and increase skin moisture. The results say it all …
- 71.3% increase in skin moisture, with a maximum 131.24% increase observed!
- Lines and wrinkles appear dramatically reduced
- Lines and wrinkles appear softer and smoother
- Dry lines and wrinkles appear dramatically improved
- Skin appears dramatically more hydrated
- Skin feels significantly more hydrated
- Roughness and dryness significantly reduced
- Skin’s radiance significantly improved
- Face appears significantly more youthful
- Test product significantly improves skin’s overall appearance!
- Test product significantly improves skins overall health!